About Me

My photo
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
TO BE CONTINUED

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Win dinner for 2--What I had for Dinner Contest

One of the most common questions I get is--"what do you have for dinner?"

Well most of the time it's a sandwich, bowl of soup or just basic pasta and sauce. But there are times I just want to cook something nice. Mari and I don't get to go out for dinner very often, and I like to sit down for dinner rather then just eat to fill my belly. So when the urge to "dine" grabs me I make something nice.
Tonight I made-Scallops-brown butter/potato/red pepper/micro greens and enjoyed a nice malbec with it. Then had-
one of the last pieces of Chocolate Brownie- sweet potato/bittersweet chocolate/citrus.

Was it good?
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

So how do you get to win dinner for 2-- tell me about your dinner. It doesn't have to be fancy, just cooked from scratch, by you. Submit a picture and description of your dinner to the comment section or by e-mail to me directly and I'll post it for you. The most appealing wins dinner-- it's just that simple.

Dead Line--March 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standardSmall