About Me

My photo
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
TO BE CONTINUED

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Complaints

Every once in a while I'm going to let everyone know what bothers me. People let me know all the time so this blog will also serve as my sounding board.

We are in the middle of our Haddon Heights Taste of the Town and thanks to you we're quite busy. Some might not know, we are a small restaurant only seating about 40, so when guests don't show or are late, or don't show with number of people they left a reservation for it's hard on the staff and me.

Well tonight we had a classic that I must tell you about. We had a reservation for 2 people at 5:30pm-- a great reservation for a restaurant(if the people show). Well needless to say, but I will, they didn't show. It gets to be a little after six so--
I call-- "Yes is Mrs. So and So in"-- "yes this is she"---"Hi this is Fred from Elements, you have a reservation at 5:30"--"NO I didn't!" she said--" Oh I'm sorry, it must be the other Mrs So and So at the same number as yours."

For gods sake people it's bad enough that she didn't keep her reservation. didn't call to cancel it, but then blatantly lied about it. Come on grow up, have a little class.

This is the crap that small business owners have to deal with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standardSmall