About Me

My photo
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
TO BE CONTINUED

Friday, June 12, 2009

Why do I get so fucking angry!

You know I hear every stupid fucking comment there is:

Lady--"I have reservations at 6pm and we'll be late"
Me --"that's shouldn't be a problem, what time will you be in"
Lady--"I don't know, when my husband gets home"

What the fuck am I supposed to say to that. I had another couple of comments this week. They were both related to my e-mail marketing.

You know people if getting a couple of e-mails-- that doesn't cost you a dime-- takes up to much of your life DON'T FUCKING SIGN UP FOR THEM! I didn't buy your e-mail address you gave it to me.

I get about 2000 e-mails a week you know what if I don't want them I delete them and move on. But I don't send snide remarks, I don't send questions about why or when they were sent. I delete them.

2 comments:

  1. i've always noticed that after you send out a newsletter or whatever i get atleast one complaint email...some well deserved but others just ridiculous...i stopped writing them, someone else does it for me and answers most of the responses and forwards me the 'true-est' ones i guess. people can spin you around and really fu$k up your day if you let them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably a good idea. I find most of the people close to me have a much better tolerence and compasion for things like this but once I see it I can't stop thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: standardSmall