About Me

My photo
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
TO BE CONTINUED

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Todays interaction with the public-- how I love them so

Me--To my great customer Mike-- I mailed a $10 off no strings attached gift certificate for his Birthday--That he signed up for, it's the only way I get email address let alone birthday dates.

Mike replied within 1 hour the following---

First name: Fuck

Last name: You

Sorry to be harsh but sending spam is a big FUCK YOU. And you've been sending me a lot of FUCK YOUs.

So FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK, MOTHERFUCKER.

Have a nice day. :-)

That's right to my offer of a gift certificate I got that reply.

So naturally I replied, because I like to egg on the mentally insufficient---

I sent you a birthday gift certificate that you signed up for and this is the response I get -


You show a lot of class.

Don't have a nice day---drop dead

To which Mike replied in less then 1 hour this time

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING, MORON.


SUCK ASS, AND LEARN TO USE THE INTERWEB. IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU AN EMAIL ADDRESS, THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT BELONGS TO THEM.

FUCK OFF.

To which I replied, just because it's fun now:

WOW, I didn't know using all capitol letters made you a tuff guy. I'll have to remember that so I can be tuff in the future.

And the funny thing is this started because I sent mike a $10 off gift certificate for his birthday.

Now anyone that knows me, knows that this is the calmest intereaction of this type I've ever had, but I would like to say ---

Mike-- Happy Birthday 

1 comment:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall