About Me

My photo
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
TO BE CONTINUED

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Night

Well I'm finally starting to get my feet under me. The staff did a nice job while I was less then ready to go. So I thought a better get back to updating folks.

Here's tonight specials:

Soup du Jour-- Potato and Corn Chowder-- vegetarian with a little cream

Salad Special-- Salad Italiano-- Roasted Baby Eggplant Pearl Onions and Roma Tomatoes with a Red Wine Vinaigrette

Fish Special-- Pan Roasted Golden Tile Fish-- Very similar to sea bass, thick white mild flaky fish
in a fish chowder style stew

Meat Special-- Short Rib Wellington
Slow cooked Boneless Beef Short Rib topped with mushroom duxelle, onions and arugula all wrapped in puff pastry

Hope to see you tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standardSmall