About Me

My photo
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
TO BE CONTINUED

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm getting behind......

Sorry the lack of good updates. I'm in the middle of working about 30 days straight. And that's a good thing.

Small recap-- We were at Ted's on Main on July 16th for a Chef Wars dinner. It went very well and Adam and I had a great time with Ted, his staff and guests. We lost... but it was close.

Ted will be at Elements on Monday August 3rd for our turn hosting Chef Wars. We have a full house now, so after the dinner I'll post pictures....I know I keep saying I'll post but I really will.

On Saturday Aug 22nd we'll have our 2nd Tomato Dinner, watch for the newsletter it'll have the menu and other great upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standardSmall